« Previous Plant |
Next Plant »
Photo courtesy of Agristarts.
- Ginger is a Gourmet Edible in the One Earth Edibles line.
- Harvest ginger from your own patio garden or backyard!
- Baby Ginger is easy to grow and can be harvested in 6 months or less.
- Small rhizomes make Baby Ginger ideal for quick, fresh harvests.
- Ginger roots can be used in Asian culinary dishes or candied for a sweet treat.
More mild in flavor than mature store bought ginger, and easy to use (no peeling required), Baby Ginger is becoming more popular in the culinary world.
Yellow rhizomes have a shelf life of up to 2 weeks at room temperature after harvest.
- Partial Sun
- Morning Sun
Season of Interest (Foliage):
Soil Moisture Preference: