Trifolium 4Luck Green Glow
- This selection of the common creeping clover makes a handsome edging or groundcover plant.
- It was named for the number of four-leaved clovers usually found but there also may be three leaves. Leaves are bright, two toned, dark green and chartreuse.
- A very nice filler plant in tubs or mixed containers.
- May be used as a lawn substitute and mowed at any time to the desired height.
- Trim back hard in midsummer to rejuvenate the foliage, if plants begin to look scruffy. Easily divided in spring or fall.
Photos courtesy of GreenFuse Botanicals, Inc.